Convert Your Website Visitors to Clientsadmin
When You Create a website for your business, the main process of the website must be getting you new clients or customers. No Matter how much visitors come to your Website. If they are not becoming your clients, then the website is not effective. To do this there is a way and it is called ‘The Conversion’. Through this process you can convert your visitors in to clients and build up a long term relationship with the visitors.
There Are Many Techniques used for the Conversion of a Website. Some of them are listed below.
- Use Call to Action – All pages should encourage visitors to take action – either to purchase a product or service, sign-up for your newsletter or to contact your business.
- Use a Responsive Web Design – The number of people shopping from tablets and phones is quickly growing. Be user friendly for mobile shoppers.
- Use Effective Navigation – Understand where on your site you want visitors to go most, and make it easy for them to get there.
- Send Paid Clicks to a Special Landing Page – You may want to drop pay-per-click visitors onto a specially designed landing page that provides more direct communication and less other distraction than your regular homepage.
- Collect Visitors’ E-Mail Addresses – Get new site visitors engaged enough to share their e-mail addresses with you.
- Make it Easy – Use simple, direct options and easy-to-find buttons and links: Today’s Big Deal, contact us, view our portfolio, Request a quote. Make them prominent on every page.
- Use Testimonials – Ask your best customers for testimonials – you may be surprised how eager they are to help out.
- Show them how to buy – If you’re selling a service, give some idea how long it will take, what you will do, how you will do it, and what they will need to do.
- Make your offer crystal clear – What do you want people to DO when they come to your site? ‘Buy my stuff’ or ‘hire me’ should be at the top of your list.